2014年10月19日星期日

battery powered mountain bikes can load 40 cristobalite

 even take all six kids to go shopping is no problem. "In the beginning the children to ride hours, I think this is really going to kill me, I do not feel that they simply step on the brake pedal, but I bite the bullet and stick to ride it, has now been fully adapted, and I have therefore lost 12 kg. "
While looking at the simple, but this car is not cheap bike modification, Finch after spending foldable electric bikes more than 1,500 pounds (about 15,300 yuan). "There are a lot of people ask me how much money to spend this bike, I find it interesting if I drive a 4000 pounds (about 41,000 yuan) car, estimated that they would not ask this question and I always think in the long run, this money is very worthwhile,battery bicycles and it changed my life. "
The goal is to design a CariBoo anyone can afford freight transport, the use of recycled bicycle parts of Europe, combined with local materials, the main frame is two identical beams, made ??using bamboo, bamboo short growth cycle costs inexpensive, durable, helping to manually fire the bending means.
Between the two beams forming a more spacious, bamboo mat, after around with rattan, plastic sheeting and other muffled, it can become a mini truck. Simple, environmentally friendly, practical and economical.
CariBoo is iF International Bicycle Design Competition (IBDC) winning projects, designers of industrial designer from Munich, Germany, Maximilian Kolb.

没有评论:

发表评论